The White Sea Aliens - part 1- The arrival
The White Sea is an inlet of the Barents Sea, in the northwest coast of Russia. Its waters are cold and apparently devoid of life—until you do deep and discover an alien world full of colorful creatures that look from other planets.
The author of these photos works at the White Sea biological research station of the Moscow State University as a head of the diving department and as an underwater photographer. In the cold waters of the White Sea there are a lot of little and big creatures. Unfortunately naturalists’ profession is not popular nowadays so the guy takes such pictures more as a hobby.
- tommy-tomcat reblogged this from asterology
- asterology reblogged this from theskygazer and added:
- waterbendingsharktanks likes this
- arishako likes this
- heeledover reblogged this from theskygazer
- hilegunslingers reblogged this from theskygazer and added:
- catelcassidy reblogged this from theskygazer
- zoo-smell-poop-lord likes this
- truthfulreaction reblogged this from theskygazer
- theskygazer posted this